There are few better ways for tech suppliers and the user community to connect, share, debate and plan than at an industry event. Nothing beats getting out in front of buyers and commissioners to really make an impact. If you need guidance on the best events to attend, exhibit at or sponsor next year, here’s our guide to the Top20.
- 22nd-25th Jan 2020 BETT The first industry show of the year in the education technology landscape, bringing together over 800 leading companies, 103 exciting new EdTech startups and over 34,000 attendees.
- 23rd Jan 2020 Government ICT Now in its 16th year, this conference will bring together over 350+ senior technology and transformation leaders from both central and local government, and the wider public sector. Providing access to expert speakers and pioneering case studies, it will give insight into how the public sector can incorporate best-practice and IT transformation strategies.
- 5th Feb 2020 An introduction to the NHS and technology This course provides an introduction to the organisation of the NHS, its governance and policy drivers, with a specific focus on how technology is organised in the NHS, background trends and priorities, as well as procurement processes.
- 13th Feb 2020 THINK Digital Identity For Government 2020 The event will cover the hot topics that generate debate and discussion and which focus on technology that will be genuinely helpful over the coming months to the digital identity teams across numerous public sector departments.
- 25th Feb 2020 Public Sector Innovation Conference Firstly, the event will hear from the Office for AI to discuss how AI can be used across the whole of Government. The next theme will involve innovation in the health sector. Finally, the event will review Govtech initiatives and their impacts.
25th– 26th Feb 2020 Multi Academy Trust Partnership Network event [De Vere Horwood Estate Milton Keynes]. MATPN will be focusing on a number of crucial topics, including putting partnerships into practice, accountability, planning strategic growth, managing acquisitions and collaboration within the industry. Delegates will be able to hear and engage with experts from these fields, as well as take the chance to formally and informally network with each other and our supplier partners.
- 3rd Mar 2020 Security and Policing This official Government event is a world-class opportunity to meet, network and discuss the latest advances in delivering national security and resilience with UK suppliers, colleagues and Government officials. Over 300 exhibitors showcase their solutions and technologies in innovative live settings.
- 5th Mar 2020 Transforming Technology Services in Local Government Conference 2020 The conference offers delegates an invaluable opportunity to get an update on the current state of local government digitalisation and understand how to overcome the barriers and challenges such as infrastructure issues, funding, sharing resources, meeting demand and engaging the workforce.
- 10th-11th Mar 2020 Digital Health Technology Show Listen to innovators and leaders in healthcare provision on the latest developments and challenges affecting healthcare services. Hear from technologists who are shaping the market and focused on patient centric care.
- 11th–12th Mar 2020 Cloud Expo Public Sector Public Sector transformation is a key theme at Cloud Expo Europe 2019. Through our line-up of expert speakers, thought-leaders and leading vendors the event will be exploring how emerging technologies are bringing huge opportunities for public sector organisations.
17th-18th Mar 2020 Health Partnership Network Event [Oulton Hall, Leeds]. Healthcare Partnership Network (HPN) provides a platform for NHS leaders to come together to share their own views and experiences as well as listen and learn from others in the HPN Community. At this next engagement you will experience a range of keynote presentations, industry leading case studies, formal and informal networking, targeted business meetings with suppliers as well as a complimentary stay at a breathtaking countryside venue.
- 24th Mar 2020 PublicTechnology.net Annual Conference Bringing together the latest innovations in digital transformation from across the public sector, the PublicTechnology Annual Conference is the place to learn, share and discuss the key trends and themes for the upcoming year.
28th-29th April 2020, Higher Education Partnership Network [Oulton Hall, Leeds]. HEPN will expand on key topics including: enhancing the student experience, tuition fees, TEF, and digital & learning technology. HEPN is an opportunity for delegates to hear from and engage with experts as well as network with colleagues and leading industry speakers. Learn from high-profile, thought-provoking speakers and forward-thinking, knowledgeable workshop leaders drawn from across Government, industry and the HE sector.
- 12th May 2020 Digital Government The 2020 edition of Digital Government will offer delegates up-to-date insights on the current concerns and successes of digital government in order to help organisations deliver efficient, agile and user-focused digital services.
09th-10th Jun 2020, Local Government Partnership Network [Oulton Hall, Leeds]. Local Government Partnership Network (LGPN) provides a platform for Local Authority leaders to come together to share their own views and experiences as well as listen and learn from others in the LGPN Community. At this next engagement you will experience a range of keynote presentations, industry leading case studies, formal and informal networking, targeted business meetings with suppliers as well as a complimentary stay at a breathtaking countryside venue.
- 24th-25th Jun 2020, Public Sector Solutions Expo PSS connects suppliers of leading solutions to thousands of budget-holders and influencers across the public sector looking to solve the biggest challenges facing the sector, including digital transformation, data management, revenue generation, maintaining and developing staff and smarter ways of working.
13th–14th Oct 2020, Multi-Academy Trusts, Partnership Network [De Vere Horwood Estate, Milton Keynes]. An informative, interactive and thought-provoking two-day event, the Multi Academy Trust Partnership Network (MATPN) brings together likeminded MAT leaders to learn from each other, share best practice and discuss the topical sector issues.
- 14th Oct 2020, GovTech invites technology pioneers to explore the challenges and successes of implementing emerging tech in the public sector. Tech trailblazers and government officials will join together to share knowledge and bridge the gap between policy and cutting-edge technology.
- 4th Nov 2020, The Fourth Industrial Revolution: Government Digital Tech Congress Delegates participate in workshops with key industry stakeholders to ensure that relationships are forged, and Best Practice circulates. Our plenary sessions are driven to give a stimulating, interesting and thought-provoking debate, and we encourage proactive relationship building and networking in the exhibitor consultation area.
- 24th Nov 2020, PSEICT brings together the leading thinkers, actors and organisations within the GovTech space in order to showcase the latest tools and techniques which are reconfiguring structures, reengineering processes and driving innovation.